Your Company Page on LinkedIn is a powerful way to reach millions of professionals online. With over 100 million professionals on LinkedIn, this tool can help exposure your company and brand to an ideal target market. These professionals are following more than 1.9 million companies on LinkedIn and are purchasing professionals, current clients, job seekers, interested observers, and most importantly, potential customers. Professionals follow companies to stay updated with new developments, compare products and services and track potential opportunities. LinkedIn regularly informs members of Company Pages changes via email and/or network updates. When LinkedIn members want to know more about your company they can look at your Company Page, which is conveniently linked to your profile.
Use this check list to ensure it’s ready for visitors:
- The Company Name
- Assign Admins
- Upload Company Logo & Profile Photo
- Describe the Company
- List the Company’s Specialties in Showcase Pages
- Add the Company Twitter and Blog RSS Feeds
- Show the Company Type, Size, Website Link
- Select Industry, Operating Status, Year Founded
- Highlight Locations
- Place a Careers Listing
Here are 3 quick tips to get you started:
- Promote Your Products or Services – Create showcase pages to showcase the voice of your company and brand These pages provide you with the opportunity to promote who you are and what you do.
- Monitor Traffic and Audience Analytics on LinkedIn – Analytics is a rich resource, which adds insights and value. Here, you can track page views and unique visitors for your overview, careers and products and services pages.
- Invite Connections to Follow Your Company on LinkedIn – After your Company Page is set up, invite followers. You can add a follow button to your website, blog and email signature. You can also post a link to the company’s page to your updates or status feed asking for followers. Another option is to navigate to your company page’s services/products tab and click share to promote to individuals, groups, or connections.