Here are 10 helpful tools that should allow you to be more efficient online.
- WooBox.com – WooBox.com is a Facebook brand page app service that provides a host of free and paid apps.
- Piktochart.com – This is free and paid infographic and presentation tool for non-designers.
- PicMonkey.com – PikMonkey is a free online picture editor.
- LiveTweetApp.com. This is a live-tweet wall tool that you can use for events and conferences.
- Tagboard.com Tagboard tracks hashtags across all major platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Google+) so you can see where these hashtags are being used.
- Feedspot.com. Feedspot is a new RSS reader that allows you to pick and follow blogs based on your interests and then it makes suggestions based on your activity.
- Picozu.com. An online drawing and photo-retouching application.
- Dominder.com If you own a lot of domain names this tool should help. It is a reminder service for your domain names, so you won’t miss any re-registration dates.
- Zeen.com. Another image-generation tool that enables you to create shareable, poster-style pieces of content.
- Youtube.videodeck.net. If you are familiar with Tweetdeck, essentially this is the same tool, but for YouTube. This tool allows you to follow your favorite subscriptions and content with an online dashboard.