Simply put if you don’t have a blog (or content strategy) you should. So start now.
Here are 8 your 8 quick blog marketing tips:
- Create Objectives for your blog that are scalable, measurable and align with your business needs and goals
- Profile your target audience and determine what type of blog and (ultimately what content) will attract them to read your posts.
- Manage a budget that matches spend with benefit.
- Present a business case for blogging that is compelling to your company and management. A blog is a necessity for businesses that want to drive customer engagement, which should help your business case.
- Define your blog culture and manage who speaks and comments.
- Discover skilled (and creative) bloggers that can help increase the success of your blog. Look within your firm or contact outside industry experts for a guest blog opportunity. Win-win partnerships are great to pursue.
- Build awareness of your blog and establish your thought leadership and online authority. Just like with all marketing channels, be sure to integrate your blog and promote it.
- Track metrics that measure your ROI and define your success. Be sure to remember that it takes time and effort to make a blog successful – so stick with it.